Considerate Constructors Scheme
PO Box 75, Ware SG12 0YX
T 0800 783 1423
The benefits of registering your company with the Scheme include:
- Membership of the nationally recognised Scheme endorsed by local authorities, the Government, main contractors and major industry clients.
- Gaining a competitive edge with prospective clients by demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards.
- Considerate Constructors Scheme branding and recognition.
- Listing on the Scheme's website which may be used by main contractors or members of the public to find companies and evaluate performance.
- Independent assessment of your company and sites by experienced industry professionals.
- A means by which you can assess and benchmark your own performance and strive for development and improvement.
- The possibility of winning National Company Awards.
NWPS Construction Ltd
Elev8 Interiors Ltd
A-one+ Integrated Highway Services Area 14
Built Offsite Ltd
Mark Robinson, N & R Huddersfield Ltd
Tony Turner, Collins Construction Plc
Steve Tucker, Morganstone Ltd
The Scheme has also seen a significant number of trade contractors register under Company Registration, not only to directly benefit their own company, but to support the main contractors with whom they work. These supply chain companies play a vital role in any construction project and can have a major impact on how the site is viewed by the general public. Registered trade contractors gain the many benefits of being registered with the Scheme, while main contractors feel secure in the knowledge that any registered trade contractor operating on their site will be working to the highest levels of consideration.
There are known benefits in registering with the Considerate Constructors Scheme and it is great to see the Scheme encouraging more trade contractors to sign up. Companies will find this type of registration hugely beneficial as they can receive the same benefits that registered sites have been able to enjoy for the last 14 years. I think this means of registration is excellent and will aid trade contractors in gaining a competitive edge by demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of best practice. I would ask all those involved in the procurement of trade contractors to encourage their supply chain to sign up to this initiative as registration will only help in improving the already high standards of consideration on UK construction sites.
Safe, well run sites are a priority for all contractors and clients, and NSCC supports the efforts made by the Considerate Constructors Scheme in encouraging trade contractors to join. Company Registration means that Specialist Contractors can demonstrate their commitment to raising standards by registering both their sites and their companies with the Scheme.