Guide for Registered Companies
A new document for registered companies has been published which is designed to explain what is expected of a company once it has registered with the Scheme.
The new document, called Guide for Registered Companies, aims to help newly registered companies understand the aims of the Scheme and acts as a reminder to those already registered.
The new guide lays out the Scheme's expectations of all registered companies, as well as providing advice on how to effectively promote your registration with the Scheme to the public. The guide discusses the Monitor visits, explaining how the Monitors' Checklist is used when assessing your company, and an explanation of the scoring found on the subsequent Monitor reports issued after every visit.
Other topics covered in the new guide include:
- Areas for consideration, such as principal sources of complaints and actions before you start on site
- Examples of good practice
- How to deal with any complaints
- Company certification
- The annual National Company Awards
- Additional registration products
If you have a story that you would like to see covered in Industry Image, email