Company Registration support
As part of a company's registration with the Scheme, signage is provided to display a company's membership to other contractors and members of the public. Other products are also available to purchase to help promote a company's registration, as well as using the unique logo which can be included on documentation, websites and any form of promotional material.
The Scheme also offers a number of other support items registered companies may like to use to help monitor their performance and prove their considerate credentials. These documents are designed to offer guidance to your company in documenting a number of procedures or plans which help to demonstrate to others that you are a considerate constructor. They can be downloaded and edited to suit your needs along with adding your company's branding to keep for your records. The documents are only templates; and therefore should be customised to fit your company's operations. It is not mandatory to use these documents; they are solely to provide guidance to companies who do not currently have the relevant procedures or plans in place but wish to do so.
- Energy saving measures – details your company's policy on the measures it takes to save energy.
- Environmental policy – states your company's policy on environmental processes and procedures.
- Environmental checklist – useful as a check when considering the environmental impact of a project, from the initial development stage, the pre-start on site and once the project has begun.
- Checklist for induction of operatives – offers suggestions of topics to discuss when inducting operatives into your company or project.
- Neighbour letter – can be posted to neighbours of the site, informing them of the project and how they can contact a representative of the site in case of any queries or emergencies.
The above documents, and many more including the Company Registration brochure and an operative induction presentation, are available to download from the support page found on the Scheme's website. Please click here to visit it.
If you have a story that you would like to see covered in Industry Image, email