A record year of registrations!
It was around this time two years ago that the Considerate Constructors Scheme launched its Company Registration initiative. Since then, hundreds of companies have registered and are enjoying the benefits it brings.
Here are a few statistics which highlight Company Registration’s success so far:
- For the month of June 2011, there was a 94% increase in the number of companies who registered this year against June 2010.
- In May 2011, company registrations were up a massive 129% compared to May 2010.
- For the first six months of 2011, the Scheme experienced an 84% increase in the number of companies who registered compared to this time last year.
- So far this year, over 520 company visits have been carried out by the Scheme’s experienced Monitors, benefiting from their years of experience and knowledge of the construction industry.
- A wide range of companies have registered with the Scheme, including those who trade in:
asbestos removal; basement construction; building restoration; commercial building & office refurbishment; concrete repair; demolition; electrical contracting; landscaping; painting & decorating; plumbing & drainage; scaffolding; shop fitting and waste management among many others!
Companies who register with the Scheme will receive the following benefits:
- Membership of the nationally recognised Considerate Constructors Scheme.
- Branding and recognition - such as displaying the Company Registration vehicle stickers to advertise that you are a member of the Scheme.
- Membership of a Scheme endorsed by Local Authorities and the Government.
- A means of demonstrating to your potential clients a willingness to aim for standards beyond statutory requirements.
- A competitive edge in winning new work.
- The possibility of winning National Company Awards.
- Independent assessment of your company and sites by experienced industry professionals.
- A means by which you can assess and benchmark your own performance and strive for development and improvement.
- Membership listing on the Scheme’s website.
Registration is available to all construction companies of any type and size, so if you would like to find out more about Company Registration, please click here.
If you have a story that you would like to see covered in Industry Image, email