Enhance your registration!
All registered companies are provided with Scheme branded products as part of their initial registration. There are also additional products which can be purchased from the Scheme that can enhance a registration and display your membership.
Company Registration plaques can be displayed at the company office to promote your registration with the Scheme. The plaques measure 190mm x 275mm x 25mm.
The plaques are dual layered and made from brushed stainless steel and glass-effect acrylic with colour printed detail, which includes personalising each plaque with your company name, the date of registration and your unique ID number.
These are available to purchase for £150 (+ VAT) each.
Company Registration banners measure 2.43m x 0.66m and are available to purchase from the Scheme’s administration office for £55 (+ VAT).
- Banners may only be displayed for the duration of a company’s registration.
- Banners should be displayed where they are clearly visible to the general public.
- It is recommended that the banners are securely fastened to either the hoarding or the scaffolding using the eyelets.
- Banners should be kept in a clean and legible state.
A3 poster with company contact details
The Company Registration A3 posters clearly display the contact details for the Scheme and the registered company. The number of posters a company will receive is determined by the type and volume of work covered by registration.
Additional A3 posters can be purchased for £4 (+ VAT) via the Scheme's administration office. Welsh versions of the A3 poster are also available on request.
- Where appropriate, posters should be displayed throughout the duration of each project covered by the Company Registration.
- Posters should be displayed outside the project, in the most prominent position, to enable members of the public to view them easily. Companies should consider the use of A-frames or similar where the permanent display of posters is not possible.
- Posters should be kept in a clean and legible state and should be checked to ensure the contact information is correct.
Vehicle registration stickers/magnets
|VS104||1 x 104x114mm die cut self-adhesive vinyl vehicle sticker||£2.99 + VAT|
|MAG104||1 x 104x114mm die cut vehicle magnet||£4.24 + VAT|
|VS141||1 x 141x155mm die cut self-adhesive vinyl vehicle sticker||£3.74 + VAT|
|MAG141||1 x 141x155mm die cut vehicle magnet||£5.24 + VAT|
|VS183||1 x 183x201mm die cut self-adhesive vinyl vehicle sticker||£5.59 + VAT|
|MAG183||1 x 183x201mm die cut vehicle magnet||£7.49 + VAT|
|VS215||1 x 215x236mm die cut self-adhesive vinyl vehicle sticker||£7.19 + VAT|
|MAG215||1 x 215x236mm die cut vehicle magnet||£9.51 + VAT|
|WS54||A pair of 141x54mm die cut static cling window stickers||£4.19 + VAT|
|LAB25||1 x sheet of self-adhesive stickers (25x25mm), 88 per sheet||£6.71 + VAT|
|LAB40||1 x sheet of self-adhesive stickers (40x40mm), 35 per sheet||£6.71 + VAT|
Hard hat stickers
|LAB57||1 x sheet of self-adhesive stickers (57x50mm), 20 per sheet||£6.71 + VAT|
The Operatives' Handouts explain the basic principles of the Scheme. They are designed to be given to operatives at induction.
These are available from the Scheme’s administration office in packs of 50, 100, 500 or 1000 with prices starting at £12.50 (+ VAT).
The flyer is designed to be given to anyone who may be affected by the activities of a registered company. It explains what the Scheme is about, confirms what is expected of those who choose to register with the Scheme, and promotes your company's commitment to the Code of Considerate Practice.
If you wish to order any of the above products for your company, please click here to login to your company's account and purchase them online.
Alternatively, you can call the Scheme's office on 0800 783 1423.
If you have a story that you would like to see covered in Industry Image, email