The Scheme has recently launched a new series of free webinars aimed at helping support registered activity to raise their standards.
Please note that these webinars are intended for Scheme registered activity only. However, if you are not registered with Scheme but you’re interested in knowing more about our services, please email email@example.com.
When registering please provide a work/company/corporate email address and not a private one. Registering with a private email may result in your registration being unsuccessful.
See the full details below.
How can you make the most of your registration with the Considerate Constructors Scheme?
Tuesday 24 January 2023, 12:30–13:30
For site managers and other similar roles, this session will cover:
- Scheme registration and the Code of Considerate Practice
- How monitoring works, the Monitors Checklist and self-assessment
- An overview of key tools and resources, including: Insights Dashboard, Construction Map and Best Practice Hub
- Non-conformance, recognition and awards
- Other ways in which the Scheme can support your considerate practice.
Getting the most out of using the Best Practice Hub
Wednesday 15 February 2023, 12:00-13:00
This session will explain how to:
- Using the Hub’s search functions to find best practice and innovative examples
- Accessing ‘Spotlight on…’ learning toolkits and e-learning courses
- Making the most of the other features and resources available on the Best Practice Hub.
How can you prepare for a monitoring visit and what happens afterwards?
Tuesday 28 March, 12:30 – 13:30
For Site Managers and other similar roles, this session will cover:
- The Checklist and what monitors are looking for when they visit
- The self-assessment tool and how it can help you prepare for a monitoring visit
- Submitting Innovations and Best Practice
- The report, scoring and performance
- What happens in the case of non-conformance.