RECRUITMENT OF INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
In early 2021 the Considerate Constructors Scheme Ltd (CCS) was appointed by the Construction Product Association Ltd (CPA) to administer and manage the development of the Code for Construction Product Information (CCPI). CCS have established a new not for profit, independent organisation, the Construction Product Information Ltd (CPI Ltd) to lead, deliver and develop the CCPI and wish to develop an independent governance structure and appoint the organisations first skills-based Non-Executive (NEDs) Board of Directors.
The role of a Non-Executive Director (NEDs) is to work closely with the Chief Executive to deliver the CCPI’s vision and ensure the effective delivery, development and stewardship of the organisation.
Each NED should have experience of serving on high performing boards and of providing strategic thinking and insight. As well as being an excellent and persuasive communicator you will be used to engaging a broad range of stakeholders at the very highest level of industry and government. Your personal gravitas and collaborative approach will mean that you are a credible and effective influencer, and you will leverage these exceptional skills to build strong and impactful relationships.
Skills and other knowledge required:
- The entire manufacturing product cycle from design to completion and distribution.
- Product information creation and management at an industry cross-sector or strategic level.
- A similar self-regulated body to the CCPI in other sectors or industries.
- Knowledge and/or experience of trading standards or the other regulator standard.
- Knowledge and/or experience of marketing, ideally in a product environment.
- An academic with knowledge, products, product specification and product information management.
The closing date for applications for both roles is noon on 30th September 2021.
Interviews for all roles will take place via zoom.
Click here for the full job description and to apply.