DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 23 JUNE AT NOON
Celebrating your achievements in being a Considerate Constructor
“Winning was surreal, competition was incredible with so many fantastic initiatives. We are extremely proud of what we did, but to be recognised by the Considerate Constructors Scheme takes our achievements to a new level.”
Debbie Plavinskas, Senior Design Manager, Overbury plc – Overall Ultra Site Award Winner in the Workforce category, Leading Lights Awards 2022
Considerate Constructors Scheme Leading Lights Awards
CELEBRATING OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS
If you are part of the Considerate Constructors Scheme you already take steps every day to make sure your work has a positive impact. But are you going the extra mile? Are you working to truly enrich the spaces where people live, work and play? Then we want to hear from you.
We created the Leading Lights Awards to celebrate Organisations (contractors and suppliers), Sites and Ultra Sites registered with the Scheme, and Individuals in their workforce, that have significantly raised the bar in being a considerate constructor, not just by following, but by going above and beyond the Code.
The Leading Lights Awards recognise and showcase innovative and impactful work irrespective of a project’s value and an organisation’s size. They are free to enter, but limited to three entries per Individual, Organisation, Site or Ultra Site Award.
The entry deadline has now passed, the winners will be announced at our exclusive Award ceremony in November.
YOUR JOURNEY TO WIN A LEADING LIGHTS AWARD STARTS RIGHT HERE, CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT ABOUT…
WHY ENTER THE AWARDS
- Prestigious Award recognising your achievements
- Winner promotional materials (Certificate, Winner logo, digital assets, website listing)
- Coverage and promotion across the Considerate Constructors Scheme’s platforms
- Attend and network at our exclusive event along with all winners and guests
- National recognition of your award-winning initiative
- A competitive edge when tendering for work
- Free to enter
- Open to all Scheme-registered activity and their workforce, no matter what size, scale or seniority
- Awards for Individuals, Sites, Ultra Sites and Organisations
- Three categories based on the Code: Community, Environment, Workforce
- Up to 90 awards up for grabs
- Overall winners crowned at the Awards ceremony
DATES FOR 2023
- 31 March – Submissions open
- 23 June at noon – Submission close
- June-July – Eligibility checks
- July-August – Judging process takes place
- September – Winners are notified via email
- November – Award ceremony. Winners are announced and celebrated