how to enter
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 23 JUNE AT NOON
To win the overall award means a huge amount to our business. The Awards are very important as the Considerate Constructors Scheme is a market leading scheme. It cements our brand within the industry and it’s something that we will be telling our customers. It gives us marketing opportunities for the next 12 months.
Greg Dunne, Head of Commercial, Protec International Ltd – Overall Organisation Award Winner in the Environment category, Leading Lights Awards 2022
eNTERING THE AWARDS
HOW TO ENTER
The Leading Lights Awards celebrate not only innovation, but achievements and successes that go above and beyond the Code of Considerate Practice (the Code). If you are registered with the Considerate Constructors Scheme we want to hear about them.
To enter an Individual, Site, Ultra Site or Organisation Award, you will need to submit your application through our straightforward online portal, where you will need to explain how you have gone above and beyond the Code, with evidence to back your application. Click here for full eligibility criteria.
Submissions are now closed. If you have already submitted an entry and you would like to access it, click below and enter the email you used before to receive a log-in link
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE SUBMISSION FORM
You will be asked to:
- Provide details of the person making the submission
- Provide the Scheme Registration details
- Confirm whether you would like to enter for an Individual Award. Choose the submission category and sub-category
- Detail how your work/individual goes above and beyond the Code by answering four questions and provide evidence to support your submission
KEY DATES FOR 2023
- 31 March – Submissions open
- 23 June at noon– Submissions close
- June-July – Eligibility checks
- July-August – Judging process takes place
- September – Winners are notified via email
- November – Award ceremony. Winners announced and celebrated
NEED HELP APPLYING? CLICK BELOW FOR OUR VIDEOS AND RESOURCES
Not sure which category to enter? Have a burning question about the Awards banding? Having trouble writing your submission?
We are here to help. Have your questions ready and join one of our drop-in sessions.
These 45-minute long sessions are for you to ask questions about the Awards and get help with your application.