DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 23 JUNE AT NOON
“The event was really impressive. The venue was inspiring. It was a privilege to attend and mix with so many great people.”
Stuart Middleton, Project Manager, Lovell Partnerships Ltd – Individual Workforce Champion Award, Leading Lights Awards 2022
Step into the spotlight!
The Leading Lights Awards winners will be recognised at an exclusive invite-only celebratory event in London on 27 November.
As a winner and attending the event you will be able to:
- Celebrate your achievements with your peers
- Learn about other inspiring work
- Network with industry experts, other leading companies and sites
- Have fun and enjoy a fantastic day of light entertainment and food
OUR CELEBRATORY EVENT
This year’s Leading Lights Awards will be presented to the winners at an exclusive celebratory event that will replace the previous standalone awards ceremony.
With this event we want to bring together the Winners of the Leading Lights Awards, our Partners, Supporters and many others from our community of Registered Activity to celebrate everyone’s achievements and dedication to raising standards in construction despite the challenges the industry continuously faces.
We cannot wait to welcome you at the Lancaster Hotel in London on 27 November 2023, for an afternoon packed with activities and entertainment and a three course meal in a stunning 5-Star location.
What can you expect on the day?
Enjoy a drink reception while you hear from CCS leadership about our plans for the future. Visit our Supporters’ exhibition and enjoy some light entertainment, meet and network with your peers…
And the main attraction, celebrate you!
Receive your Award, support your fellow winners and see if you are one of the Overall Winners of the Leading Lights Awards.
What is more, each winning project will receive two complimentary tickets to the event.
This is one way we are giving back to our industry this year, and a way to thank you for your support and enthusiasm for the Awards and the work of the Considerate Constructors Scheme.
All entrants have now been contacted via email about the event, please check your inbox.
Ticket must be claimed by Friday 20 October. If you would like any additional please contact email@example.com for pricing and availability.
venue and event details
Please note that photographs and video footage will be taken throughout our event. These may be used by us for marketing purposes in our publications, on our website and in social media or in any third-party publication. Please contact the event team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from this activity.
- Royal Lancaster Hotel, Lancaster Terrace, London, W2 2TY. Main entrance on Westbourne Street. Nine Kings Suite.
- Nearest underground stations: Lancaster Gate (0.1 miles, Central Line) Paddington (0.3 miles, Bakerloo, Circle and District Lines)
- Nearest mainline train station: Paddington.
12:00-12:30 Award winners drinks reception
12:30-12:45 Scheme Update
12:45-13:30 Lunch: Starters
13:30-14:00 Leading Lights Awards – Overall winners presentation
14:00-18:00 Lunch: Mains and Dessert, Entertainment
17:00-18:00 Networking, Bar open
- The lunch menu will have vegan/vegetarian options available. Please inform us of any allergies and dietary requirement during the booking process.
- Smart casual (aka Construction Chic!)
We want you to feel comfortable but also have the chance to dress up a little. Please feel free to wear what you want keeping in mind the location and timing of the event. Any questions just ask the team.
- There is level access to both the Reception, lobby and Nine Kings Suite on the ground floor
- Full accessibility details are available on the Hotel website
- Contact the Event team for any specific access or sensory needs you and your guests may have at email@example.com.
- The hotel has a paid guest car park on the second floor with 25 spaces available on a first come, first served basis
- Other parking nearby include: Q-Park Queensway (26 Queensway, London W2 3RX), and pay and display spaces on the Hyde Park end of Stanhope Terrace and Gloucester Terrace, around Sussex Square Gardens and in Lancaster Gate. Maximum stay may apply.
- All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- For further information visit the Leading Lights Awards website
- By booking a ticket to the event you and your guests agree to follow the terms and conditions on Leading Lights Awards website
- Contact the Event team for any further information or questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos from the event will be available. All guests will receive an email with further information after the event.
Frequently asked Questions
Who can book/reserve tickets to the event?
Only award winners and guests of the Considerate Constructors Scheme can book tickets to our event, and they will be able to buy additional tickets for their accompanying guests. Winners will be notified and contacted via email from the submissions portal on how to purchase tickets. This is not a public event.
How many tickets can I have?
All those who have been invited have 2 complimentary available tickets to the event. If you wish to have more, you must contact the event team directly for availability and cost of additional tickets.
What information do I need to purchase tickets?
Ensure that you have a list of all of your guests, their information, any guest requirements and your submission ID as you will be asked this information at booking.
Can I buy a ticket on the door/on the night?
No, only beforehand.
Will I need a paper ticket?
All of our ticketing is processed electronically on Eventbrite so you will not be sent a physical ticket. You can either print your e-tickets, download them to your phone or tablet or use the Eventbrite App.
What happens if the event gets cancelled?
If the event cannot go ahead before of a Force Majeure event, the Considerate Constructors Scheme shall notify the attendee(s) as soon as possible and will carry out a full refund of the price paid for ticket(s).
Visit our terms and conditions page for further information https://www.ccscheme.org.uk/awards/terms-and-conditions/
When can I arrive?
Doors will open at 12:00noon when the drink reception starts.
Is there somewhere to store my belongings?
There will be a dedicated cloak room available for guests to use, offered on a first come first served basis. Please be mindful that there is limited cloakroom space. The Considerate Constructors Scheme will not take any liability or responsibility for any items left at the cloak room.
Unable to find an answer to your question?
If you haven’t been able to find the answer to your question, please contact the event team at email@example.com.
Step into the spotlight at our celebration event
The Leading Lights Awards winners will be crowned at an exclusive celebratory event in London on 27 November. The event will bring together the winners, our Partners and Supporters as well as our Registered Activity to celebrate those that went above and beyond the Code and raised industry standards.
As a winner and attending the Ceremony you will be able to:
· Celebrate your achievements with your peers
· Learn about other inspiring work
· Network with industry experts, other leading companies and sites
· Have fun and enjoy a fantastic day of entertainment and food
More information about the event will be published here soon.
In 2022, we held our ceremony in the historic Science and Industry Museum in Manchester, a city known for innovation. The venue was a tribute to invention, ingenuity and continuous development -a fitting tribute to our excellent award winners. Have a look at our 2022 Awards highlights below.
manchester 2022 highlights
Last year we delivered an exciting event that rewarded the achievements our winners, giving them the chance to relax and have fun. We had a host of entertaining live performances showcasing the amazing local talent. Watch our highlights video below.
As well as focusing on our winners, the event was designed to reflect the true spirit of our Code, delivering an experience that exemplified and honoured these values.
Caring for the Environment
The event used sustainable materials for the trophies, venue dressing elements were recycled and reused. We also donated to the Bumblebee Conservation Trust who monitor and conserve bumblebees and their habitat.
Valuing the Workforce
We worked with Mind to provide a Wellbeing Pause Box for all guests, to take time for their mental health. By working with Mind we helped fund support and advice for people experiencing mental health problems.