Scheme Supporters’ Terms of Membership
As part of the Scheme’s aim of improving the image of the construction industry, it appreciates the value of developing relationships with other relevant organisations, industry bodies and charities.
These organisations will understand and value the impact that the Considerate Constructors Scheme has on UK construction and will encourage all those working within UK construction to support this valuable initiative.
The Scheme looks to work closely with these organisations to promote best practice across the construction industry, provide guidance and support, and help raise awareness of the organisations activities.
Any organisation that represents any aspect of the construction industry can be considered for Scheme Supporter Membership with the Considerate Constructors Scheme. No fees are payable to the Scheme by a Scheme Supporter.
Scheme Supporters agree to:
- Encourage all their members to register with the Scheme and to abide by the Scheme’s Code of Considerate Practice.
- Make a commitment to working with the Scheme to promote the Scheme and its aims to their members on an ongoing basis.
- Provide a link from their website to the Scheme’s website.
- Allow the Scheme to participate in the Supporter’s marketing events where suitable.
- Allow the Scheme to confirm membership with Supporter as required.
- Nominate a suitable individual to act as their contact for Scheme Supporter matters.
The Scheme agrees to:
- Publicise the Supporter’s commitment to the Scheme.
- Issue a Scheme Supporter logo for use on all marketing material and other company material.
- Issue a Scheme Supporter certificate.
- Provide a link from the Scheme’s website to the Supporter’s website.
- Provide promotional literature to send to all the Supporter’s members.
- Provide speakers for the Supporter’s events where appropriate.
- Provide Site and Company Registration information, relating to the Supporter’s members, when required.
If you would like your organisation to become a Scheme Supporter, please call 0800 783 1423
or email firstname.lastname@example.org