Terms of Client Partnership
Any company or organisation wishing to be considered should apply in writing. They may then be invited to become a Client Partner by the Considerate Constructors Scheme’s Board.
No fees are payable to the Scheme by a Client Partner.
Client Partners will:
- Ensure that all construction companies or projects for which they are responsible, or which fall within the remit of the Scheme, are registered with the Scheme.
- Ensure all company employees are aware of the Client Partnership and what this means (it is recommended that key personnel attend either a Scheme Seminar or Workshop).
- Include in all tender documents, or other documentation issued to contractors, the following wording:
‘Allow for Site or Company Registration with the Considerate Constructors Scheme, including the appropriate fee, and ensure compliance with the Scheme’s Code of Considerate Practice’.
- Nominate a Board member, or another senior representative, to act as their contact for Client Partnership matters and to represent their company at Client Partners’ events.
- Provide a link from their website to the Scheme’s website.
- Ensure after one year of Client Partnership all sites registered, as a result of the Client Partner’s requirement, will achieve compliance and an overall average score of 32 or more points.
- Consider all reasonable requests by a contractor to allow them to implement the Scheme.
- Encourage membership of the Scheme’s ‘Company Registration’ initiative.
The Scheme will:
- Publicise the Client Partner’s commitment to the Scheme.
- Issue a Client Partnership logo for use on all marketing material and other company material.
- Issue a Client Partnership certificate.
- Invite Client Partners to a meeting/s.
- Provide monthly benchmarking information and statistics comparing the Client Partner’s scores with the national averages.
- Involve Client Partners in the development and direction of the Scheme.
- Provide relevant information to assist Client Partners and their contractors in outperforming the basic expectations of the Scheme.
- Provide a link from the Scheme’s website to the Client Partner’s website.
Considerate Constructors Scheme
PO Box 75