The benefits of registering your company with the Scheme include:
- Nationally recognised, recommended by local authorities, the government, main contractors and major industry clients.
- Gain a competitive edge with prospective clients by demonstrating a commitment to high standards.
- Viewed positively by planning authorities, demonstrating a commitment to community engagement and minimising impact.
- Independent assessment by experienced industry professionals who will also advise and guide.
- Assess and benchmark performance and strive for development and improvement.
- Considerate Constructors Scheme branding and recognition.
- Listing on the Scheme’s Construction Map and access to the online portal, where you can manage your registration.
- Opportunity to win National Awards.
Registration with the Scheme has helped us gain more contracts and has proved to be one of the best moves we have made. We would highly recommend it to other construction companies as the way forward.
Our clients frequently comment on the care we show and the high level of communication given prior and throughout the works. We won a 2012 Gold Award and we are very proud of that achievement. The award itself has lead us to many tender opportunities, and on a recent large project, it was one of the client’s reasons for selecting Elev8 Interiors where we were neck to neck with a competitor on price.
By displaying and promoting my registration with the Scheme, I have experienced financial gain that far surpasses any tenders coming from prequalification organisations.
I have nothing but praise and admiration for the Considerate Constructors Scheme and the way it is adding value to the businesses that register and wish to make a long-lasting contribution towards improving our image.
We have found the registration process with the CCS to be simple and the regular assessment visits to be of great value. This independent review of how we measure against the industry benchmark is a valuable tool in ensuring we deliver client and public satisfaction.