e-learning launches on the Best Practice Hub
The Considerate Constructors Scheme is delighted to have launched e-learning courses on the Best Practice Hub.
These courses are designed to help sites, companies and suppliers of all sizes to improve their Scheme knowledge and meet the expectations of the Code of Considerate Practice.
Completing e-learning will improve users’ understanding of the Monitors’ Checklist, as well as providing a range of ideas to help fully prepare for Monitors’ visits.
- Introduction to the Considerate Constructors Scheme
- Care about Appearance
- Respect the Community
- Protect the Environment
- Secure everyone’s Safety
- Value their Workforce
Each course consists of a learning module, a summary of key points, mini case studies and a short quiz to test understanding and all are available completely free of charge to those registered with the Best Practice Hub.
Upon successful completion of each course, a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificate is available to print out.
Using the new Hub dashboard, users can track and save their progress and access e-learning certificates.
- Helps users meet the expectations of the Code of Considerate Practice
- Helps users prepare for Monitor visits
- Provides ideas to help raise scores and industry standards
- Counts towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Increases users’ knowledge of the Scheme
- Strengthens understanding of the Code and Checklist
- Courses are free to complete.
Considerate Constructors Scheme Chief Executive Edward Hardy said:
We are delighted to launch e-learning. This is a fantastic resource for any site manager, contractor, supplier or client looking to improve their knowledge of the Scheme, as well as helping to achieve the ultimate aim of improving the image of the industry.