Through our free Client Partnership programme, we help construction clients have visibility of their construction projects’ performance. This supports clients in key challenges such as managing risk, improving relations with local communities and protecting the environment.
We believe a concerted focus on these areas leads to improved outcomes for everyone, and supports construction clients to meet social value and sustainability targets, drive efficiency, deliver on their values and maintain a competitive edge.
Construction clients are critical partners in raising industry standards and in building trust across the communities impacted by their construction activity. We help construction clients to be leaders in their sector.
Becoming a Client Partner
Client Partners commit to registering all of their relevant construction projects with the Scheme.
As a client, this will help you by:
- Tracking your projects’ performance with the Scheme and helping you to make more informed decisions
- Supporting your organisation’s work around social value, community engagement and environmental considerations
- Providing a channel for the public to raise any concerns they may have about your construction activity through the Scheme’s Public Support team
- Providing a leadership community of like-minded clients that share best practice, learn and network together
- Creating a culture of respect and diligence on your sites
- Improving the knowledge of you and your team with learning tools and resources
- Recognising those excelling in being a considerate constructor, which raises standards across the construction industry.