Construction Clients are critical in raising industry standards and in building trust across the communities impacted by their construction activity.
Clients of construction projects, where the principal contractor is registered with the Scheme, are part of the Scheme’s community. This means that as the client, you may be able to receive the reports that our Scheme Monitors produce after they have visited the construction site.
These reports give you information on how the site is conforming to the Code of Considerate Practice in its three areas:
- Respecting the community
- Protecting the environment
- Caring for the workforce.
We help construction clients to be leaders in their sector
If you would like to have greater insight over your project(s) performance, you can join the Scheme as a Client Partner.
Through our free Client Partnership programme, we help construction clients have visibility of their construction projects’ performance. This can support you in key challenges such as managing risk, improving relations with local communities and protecting the environment.
We believe a concerted focus on these areas leads to improved outcomes for everyone, and supports construction clients to meet social value and sustainability targets, drive efficiency, deliver on their values and maintain a competitive edge.
Becoming a Client Partner
As a Client Partner, you commit to registering all of your relevant construction projects with the Scheme and receive access to their performance data.
As a client, this will help you by:
- Tracking your projects’ performance with the Scheme and helping you to make more informed decisions
- Supporting your organisation’s work around social value, community engagement and environmental considerations
- Providing a channel for the public to raise any concerns they may have about your construction activity through the Scheme’s Public Support team
- Providing a leadership community of like-minded clients that share best practice, learn and network together
- Creating a culture of respect and diligence on your sites
- Improving the knowledge of you and your team with learning tools and resources
- Recognising those excelling in being a considerate constructor, which raises standards across the construction industry.