Scheme expansion offers registration to professional services
Organisations providing professional services to the construction industry now have the opportunity to register with the Scheme.
Architects, engineering consultancies, surveyors, accountants, lawyers and more are now able to join over 7000 construction sites, companies, suppliers and clients who register with the Scheme each year.
The benefits of registering with the Scheme include:
- Enhancing your organisation’s credibility – the Scheme is endorsed by local authorities and the national Government.
- Helping you to gain a competitive edge in winning new work. Clients both public and private sector often stipulate registration with the Scheme in tendering.
- Strengthening your brand across the industry and promote your credibility through using Scheme branding.
- Promoting your commitment to the Scheme by having your details on the Construction Map.
- Showcasing how your organisation is considerate through the Best Practice Hub, which receives over 100,000 views per month.
- Receiving annual meetings with the Scheme Monitors to help your organisations to perform to a higher standard.
Professional services account for around 11% (£186 billion) of the UK’s Gross Value Added and employ around 13% (4.6 million) of the UK’s population.
This exciting development comes at the request of those already registered to ensure the values of the Scheme and the commitment required is present throughout their entire supply chain, and professional service organisations themselves have increasingly expressed a desire to join the Scheme and help improve standards in considerate construction.
Scheme Chief Executive, Edward Hardy said:
We are delighted to welcome eligible professional service organisations to the Scheme. This is a significant development for the entire construction industry, as professional services form an integral part of the supply chain.
The impact such organisations can have in becoming part of the Scheme to improve their standards will no doubt have a significant influence on improving the overall image of our industry.