Register a site online
Before you proceed to the online registration form for sites please read the following information:
How to complete this registration process:
• Please fill in all fields with an asterisk * which are mandatory. The online registration process cannot be completed without this information.
• If a page will not allow you to proceed, please address the error message displayed in red, next to the relevant field.
• When filling in the form please DO NOT USE BLOCK CAPITALS unless appropriate and enter the postcode in capitals with the correct space format e.g. AB12 3CD
Confirming poster details:
• Once the online registration is complete, you will have the option to approve the information printed on the signage issued to your chosen delivery address. Online approval can only be made if the optional fields ‘Site Telephone’ and ‘Local Authority’ have been completed. In some instances, even when approved online, you may be contacted by the administration team if we require further confirmation of information.
• If you choose not to approve the poster information online you will be contacted by email after the online registration process has been completed to confirm the details.
Completing the registration:
• To complete your registration you will need to accept the CCS Terms & Conditions of registration.
• Please note your site will not be registered until payment has been received.
• At the end of the registration process you can choose to pay by cheque, BACS, pre-pay or secure credit or debit card payment. If you intend to pay by credit or debit card, please ensure that you have your card details ready. The Considerate Constructors Scheme’s ‘Online Registration and Payment Policy’ can be viewed here.