The benefits of registering as a supplier with the Scheme include:
- Nationally recognised and recommended by local authorities, the government, main contractors and major industry clients.
- Gain a competitive edge with prospective clients by demonstrating a commitment to high standards.
- Viewed positively by planning authorities, demonstrating a commitment to community engagement and minimising impact.
- Independent assessment by experienced industry professionals who will also advise and guide.
- Assess and benchmark performance and strive for development and improvement.
- Considerate Constructors Scheme branding.
- Listing on the Scheme’s Construction Map and access to the online portal, where you can manage your registration.
- Opportunity to win National Awards
It has been a very positive experience, both in understanding the CCS criteria of ‘what good looks like’, to what ambitions considerate constructors should have, and what improvements we could make to our operation.
There have been some really positive improvements such as eco-awareness, cleanliness and the importance of encouraging a healthy workplace, with unhealthy habits such as smoking becoming a negative subject.
Continued exposure to the Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS) community has a positive effect on our own client base, with advising on their site set ups to meet or exceed CCS criteria on what looks good.
HSS believes the Scheme has encouraged and supported a major step-change in driving a more approachable construction community within the UK.
The foundations of the Scheme have visibly encouraged best practice-sharing and group discussions to overcome many of the challenges that face the market today, whether it is sourcing, safety, working methods, environment or community – the list go on.
HSS Hire Service Group
We would recommend the Scheme to all suppliers to the construction industry. The way the construction industry is perceived by the community reflects on all suppliers.
We have found the registration with the Scheme to be a simple, well informed and managed process, with the initial office report being of great value.
Click here to register as a supplier today