"An introduction to the Best Practice Hub" is a free webinar, open to anyone in the construction industry that want to know how to make the most out of this free educational resource.
The webinar will cover how to:
- Register with the Best Practice Hub and its benefits
- Effectively use the Hub’s search functions to find examples of best practice and innovation
- Access and use the ‘Spotlight on…’ learning toolkits
- Take the Scheme’s e-learning courses (now counting for CPDs)
- Make the most of the other features and resources available on the Best Practice Hub
There will be time to ask questions about each section of the Hub, as well as an opportunity for general questions towards the end of the session.
When registering onto a webinar please provide a work/company/corporate email address and not a private one. Registering with a private email may result in your registration being unsuccessful.